Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fear Assignment - 127 Comics

127 Comics



(Hopefully a higher quality version will be up soon. This is shorter than what I showed in class.)


I was surprised at the reaction to my project. I thought that the majority of people seemed to like it. Even though I said that I expected people to be entertained on my blog, I didn't think that I would succeed in the final moments before the presentation. Even with my video freezing and skipping, the class still seemed to enjoy it. I think that the project could have been better than it turned out. Even with the video playing back perfectly, it still isn't the way I pictured it when I first started the project. To make this project better, I would have proper lighting, a cleaner set, and proper audio capturing. I think that the video could have been shot better as well. I think that it could have had more funny moments put in and I could have used some more practice to make the takes better. Even with all that said though, I'm very happy and appreciative of the reaction my project received.

No comments:

Post a Comment