Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Class Expectations

I am not really sure what to expect from this class and this is the only class that I have been comfortable with that feeling. Normally I am stressed out about what exactly is going to happen in class and the amount of work that goes along with it, but for this class, I am more intrigued than anything else. I expect that we will do some zany things along the way, but it seems that I am also going to learn what goes into creativity and how to better express mine. I am expecting a fun and relaxed atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable to venture out of their comfort zones to do something different. Interesting class discussions and making new friends would also be nice. I expect to get a lot out of this class, even though I'm still not sure what it is really all about. In this class, however, I don't think that is a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment