Monday, February 7, 2011

Class Response - 1/31/2011

Concepts and final products are obviously very closely related. A good concept is needed to achieve a good final product. A concept, to me, is something that can always be evolving. Until the project is finalized, I think it is good to explore many different options. The intended target audience is impacted mostly by the final project. The concept can also be used to drum up support for a final project. If you tell someone the concept, it could change their mind about the project a little, but the final project is what makes the main impression.

As for class this week, I enjoyed it. I thought that the projects that were shown had a lot of creativity behind them. I like Beth's idea of letting the students control the class. It does, however, get a little annoying when that leaves the class sitting there in silence. I do wish that she would sometime take control a little quicker in those dull moments. Besides that though, class seems to be progressing smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment